Marketing Manager (24 hours /p week)
REBLL Network is one of the industry leading performance networks in the affiliate marketing industry. Established in 2018, the company has experienced significant international growth, which means our client base is spread out across 100+ countries. We are looking for a creative mind that understands this and is able to manage our communication channels in a way that resonates with our smart, technical savvy, international and rebellious customer base.
If you feel you are this creative-, but also commercially driven person, then take charge of your career and apply now!
What you’ll be doing at REBLL:
- Create media plans and decide on the best way to spend the given budget across available and new channels.
- Use your knowledge and experience on B2B brand management (brand design, -storytelling, -positioning and employer branding) to lift REBLLs existing brand to the next level.
- Work on omnichannel content production, from social media and SEO to content production and blogging and website management.
- Manage paid online campaigns. You’re able to successfully work on new business acquisition via online and offline channels, as well as retention marketing methods – PPC, SEA, affiliate marketing, performance marketing, email marketing.
- Work with external development teams and agencies to create and maintain marketing assets.
- Next to digital marketing, you will work offline as well. Offline branding, sponsoring, merchandise and client engagement and event management.
- Speaking of event management. You will work with REBLLs management and sales team to plan multiple events per year, both national and international, where you will provide support on site.
Who are you (or who you should be):
- A creative and analytical thinker, who is also commercially driven.
- Innovative and willing to experiment with new marketing channels.
- Constantly on the lookout for new ideas and concepts.
- You’re client focused and think about client segmentation, client relationship management and client retention.
- You have a drive to speak out, challenge and offer solutions.
- Excited to fill knowledge gaps, learn and grow.
- Understanding of the difference between B2B and B2C engagement.
- Able to create beautifully designed campaign flows with the power to convert and retain end users.
- Creative about ways of building an online presence, while also relying on data and analytics to understand the impact.
- You have a focus to create sales through marketing initiatives.
- You have a structured process for project management that leads to excellent planning and personal performance.
- You can communicate a vision for your plans and activate external teams to bring it to reality.
- A rebel by nature, that likes to work in an edgy niche of the online marketing industry.
Need to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing.
- 2+ years of working experience in paid online marketing.
- Experience handling industry-standard tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, GDN, Google Analytics.
- A good understanding of email marketing and the existing tools.
- A friendly and helpful professional attitude. That means pitching in where you can and being a self-starter.
- Independent working style and an ability to learn things quickly.
- An attitude for collaboration with Commercial teams.
- Excellent conduct of English and Dutch.
Nice to have:
- Tech savvy and comfortable with tech terminology.
- Experience in the affiliate marketing and online dating industry.
- Experience with tracking software like TUNE, CAKE Marketing, Everflow.
Who are we?
We are an affiliate network based in a landmark office in Haarlem the Netherland. Established in 2018, the company has seen exponential growth in terms of revenue, while remaining a tight knit team of international like-minded personalities. We combine our knowledge of online marketing, relationshipmanagement and data science to bring our online flirting products to market.
What we offer:
- An informal and friendly work-environment, focused on teamwork and reaching goals.
- A competitive base salary, based on experience.
- A good pension scheme.
- Daily fresh lunches.
- A gym membership at reduced rates.
- Weekly personal training sessions, provided by the company.
- Quarterly company outings and drinks, with one major yearly blow out event to celebrate our successes
- A beautiful renovated office located near the Haarlem station.