INTERNSHIP SALES & MARKETING
Put your brainpower to good use at a fast-paced, growing Start-up!
As a Sales/Marketing Intern at REBLL-network, you’ll be responsible for managing relationships with Affiliates in the affiliate marketing and online dating space, along with identifying key opportunities for our network. In addition, you will work on several projects such as event marketing, social media management, writing and monitoring newsletters, building and growing business relationships. In a dynamic, young, fast-paced and vibrant environment.
You are detail-oriented, energetic, communicative and commercially driven… all wrapped in a smart, analytical, performance-oriented package. A strong negotiator, you know how to get the best value from your conversations while ensuring everyone leaves the table smiling. You love online marketing and have an established network of contacts in affiliate marketing.
You should be ready for a challenge… and the personal growth that follows. Make sure to give your CV and your professional career a boost and improve your mindset simultaneously.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assisting in, developing, maintaining and growing business with new partners.
- Creating sustainable and trusting business relationships by offering competitive customised solutions.
- Assisting, setting up and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Assure quality for our advertising partners by growing long term relationships that deliver top notch quality traffic and conversions.
- Communicating with clients by email, chat, telephone and other means available
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports
Required Skills and Knowledge
- In process of a bachelors or masters degree in a relevant field like marketing, media & communication or commercial economics.
- Interest in Online Marketing, Online advertising
- Professional communication skills that allow you to build long term relationships with Advertisers.
- Professional communication skills that inform and motivate internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of the online marketing business terminology
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team of Business Development Managers and Affiliate Managers.
- MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of social media tools
What We Offer
- A competitive internship fee € 400
- Daily fresh lunches are provided.
- Organised Personal Training sessions.
- Regular company outings and drinks.
- A beautiful renovated office located near Haarlem station.