TEAM MANAGER ONLINE CASINO
Put your brainpower to good use at a fast-paced, growing Start-up!
As a Team Manager at REBLL Network, you’ll be responsible for managing relationships with Affiliates in the affiliate marketing and online dating space, along with identifying key opportunities for our network.
You are detail-oriented, energetic, communicative and commercially driven… all wrapped in a smart, analytical, performance-oriented package. A strong negotiator, you know how to get the best value from your conversations while ensuring everyone leaves the table smiling. You love online marketing and have an established network of contacts in affiliate marketing.
This is an exciting time to join us. We’re leveraging our current success to expand into the online casino- and gaming vertical. You should be ready for a challenge… and the personal rewards that follow. Take charge of your career and help REBLL expand!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Establishing and managing a business unit within REBLL Network, focused on monetising traffic with online casino products, both inhouse and 3rd party.
- Developing, maintaining and growing business with new casino affiliates.
- Assure quality for our advertising partners by growing long term relationships that deliver top notch quality traffic and conversions.
- Communicating with clients by email, chat, telephone and other means available
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Travelling to trade shows and international conferences for networking and prospecting
- Working closely with the Management team to make sure all company goals are met.
- Manage daily budgets and assets of $50.000+ per day
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors or masters degree in a relevant field like marketing, media & communication or commercial economics.
- 5+ years experience in Online Affiliate marketing with proven experience in the online gaming and casino industry.
- A Proven track record of account management and sales in the online marketing industry.
- Knowledge of relevant and international media outlets dedicated to online casinos
- Professional communication skills that allow you to build long term relationships with Advertisers, Affiliates and Product managers.
- Professional communication skills that inform and motivate internal and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of tracking implementation, such as pixel- and server-to-server tracking.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team of Business Development Managers and Affiliate Managers.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of sports betting and advertising
- Knowledge of social media tools and advertising
- A commercial drive and motivation to exceed the company’s set objectives.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
Good to have skills
- Knowledge of online marketing systems like Hasoffers, CAKE-marketing, Voluum, Hitpath or similar.
- Knowledge of casino CRMs
- A proven understanding of the online casino industry and landscape
- An established network of affiliates in the online casino industry.
- Knowledge of trade related forums and tradeshows
What We Offer
- A competitive base salary with a very attractive commission scheme.
- Daily fresh lunches are provided.
- A gym membership at reduced rates and organised PT sessions.
- Regular company outings and drinks.
- A beautiful renovated office located near Haarlem station.