AFFILIATE MANAGER DATING
Put your brainpower to good use at a fast-paced, growing Start-up!
As an Affiliate Manager at REBLL-network, you’ll be responsible for managing relationships with Affiliates in the affiliate marketing and online dating space, along with identifying key opportunities for our network.
You are detail-oriented, energetic, communicative and commercially driven… all wrapped in a smart, analytical, performance-oriented package. A strong negotiator, you know how to get the best value from your conversations while ensuring everyone leaves the table smiling. You love online marketing and have an established network of contacts in affiliate marketing.
You should be ready for a challenge… and the personal rewards that follow. Take charge of your career and help REBLL expand intelligently!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Developing, maintaining and growing business with new affiliates.
- Creating sustainable and trusting business relationships by offering competitive customised solutions.
- Assure quality for our advertising partners by growing long term relationships that deliver top notch quality traffic and conversions.
- Communicating with clients by email, chat, telephone and other means available
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Travelling to trade shows and international conferences for networking and prospecting
- Working closely with the Business Development Team to follow-up on the needs of our advertising partners.
- Manage daily budgets and assets of $10.000+ per day
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors or masters degree in a relevant field like marketing, media & communication or commercial economics.
- 2+ years experience in Online Affiliate marketing
- Professional communication skills that allow you to build long term relationships with Advertisers.
- Professional communication skills that inform and motivate internal and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of tracking implementation, such as pixel- and server-to-server tracking.
- Understanding of the online marketing business terminology
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team of Business Development Managers and Affiliate Managers.
- A Proven track record of account management in the online marketing industry.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of social media tools
- A commercial drive and motivation to exceed the company’s set objectives.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
Good to have skills
- Knowledge of online marketing systems like Hasoffers, CAKE-marketing, Voluum, Hitpath or similar.
- An established network of affiliates in the online dating industry
- Basic HTML skills
- Knowledge of trade related forums
What We Offer
- A competitive base salary with a very attractive commission scheme.
- Daily fresh lunches are provided.
- A gym membership at reduced rates and organised PT sessions.
- Regular company outings and drinks.
- A beautiful renovated office located near Haarlem station.